CREDIT center of Summer Engineering Camp (CCSEC) for High School Students
During the summer programs, students will have the opportunity to experience college life by living in dormitory, staying on campus for a week, living with roommate, interacting with College students, and being a part of a collegiate environment. Students will be introduced to the Engineering Profession, job opportunities in Engineering, civil engineering principles, engineering applications of mathematics, basic electronics, engineering experiments and design projects using the Infinity Project kits and Legos.
The CREDIT Center Summer Engineering Camp registration form is now closed due to full capacity.
Who Should Apply? Where to apply?
- Academically talented students who will complete 9th to 10th, 11th grade in Spring 2018
- Students interested in the engineering profession
- Students who contribute the the diversity of the field of engineering
- Apply below
Deadlines and Dates
- Application Deadline: June 20, 2018
- CCSEC Orientation: July 16
- Program Begins: July 07, 2018
- Program Graduation: July 13, 2018
To attend the program compete the forms below.
- SEC Camp Brochure
- Uniform Student Application with Student Consent Form
- CREDIT Medical Form
- Pick Up Authorization and Health Information Form
- Authorization for Dispensing Medication
Contact for Questions
If you have questions contact Dr. Ali at (936) 261-9910 or email at email@example.com.