Prairie View A&M University has the following major financial assistance programs:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Stafford Loans
- Parent Plus Loans
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOGs)
- Federal/State Work Study
- Texas Public Education Grant (TPEG)
- Texas Grants
- B-On Time Loans
Financial assistance also available to students in the Computer Science Department as follows:
- Assistantship for students working with faculty members on grants/contracts.
- Hourly students work within the Computer Science Department.
- Hourly work at the Lockheed Martin Corporation storefront for qualified students.
- Other types of financial assistance.
For more information on University Financial Services Click Here
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.