The purpose of American Chemical Society (ACS) Project SEED is to offer economically disadvantaged high school students a unique opportunity to spend a summer conducting hand-on research with a scientist in a laboratory setting. Every summer, the Department of Chemistry at PVAMU hosts 4-6 high school students as American Chemical Society (ACS) Summer SEED Intern program. The financial support comes from ACS SEED program and Shell Co..
- Prairie View A&M University, Department of Chemistry
- Department Head: Dr. Remi Oki
- Research Liaison: Dr. Hua-Jun Fan
- Day-to-day manager: Ms. Deborah Walker
American Chemical Society - Project SEED Area Coordinator
- Ms. Carolyn Burnley
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 713-824-8466
- From Mid of June to beginning of Auguest (i.e. 6/13 - 8/8/2016)
- Be on campus from 10am to 4pm Monday to Thursday
- Interns are required to present at a mini poster session at the end of program
- Interns are required to pass Safety training and video before permitted to work in the lab
- Interns must bring a signed "Project Seed Program Rules and Regulations" form back to Ms. Walker (x3106).
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.