The purpose of American Chemical Society (ACS) Project SEED is to offer high school students a unique opportunity to spend a summer conducting hand-on research with a scientist in a laboratory setting.
- Prairie View A&M University, Department of Chemistry
- Department Head: Dr. Remi Oki
- Faculty Mentors: Drs. Fan, and Oki
- Day-to-day manager: Ms. Deborah Walker
- Undergraduate student assistants
American Chemical Society – Project SEED Area Coordinator
- Ms. Carolyn Burnley
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 713-824-8466
- From Mid of June to end of July
- Be on campus from 10am to 4pm Monday to Thursday
- Interns are required to present at a mini poster session at the end of program
- Interns are required to pass Safety training and video before permitted to work in the lab
- Interns must bring a signed “Project Seed Program Rules and Regulations” form back to Ms. Walker (x3106).
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.