Consortium for Materials and Energy Studies (CMaES)
After intensive two-year incubation, the planning meeting for Consortium for Materials and Energy Studies (CMaES) was officially kicked off at Tallahassee, Fl on June 20, 2014.
Current consortium is the combination of two previous consortia — “Investigating and Characterizing Catalytic Activity in Novel Materials and Processes using Experimental and Computational Techniques” and “Consortium on Experimental and Computational Studies of Matter under Extreme Environments”
The representatives from the following members were present at the meeting:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL, lead national lab)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)
- Florida A&M University (FAMU, lead University)
- Prairie View A&M University (PVAMU)
- Tuskegee University (TU)
- Tennessee State University (TSU)
- Southern University (SU)
- Benedict College (BC)
- Morehouse College (MC)
- Allen University (AU)
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.