Thank you for your interest in applying for admission to the Department of Chemistry.
The University has a dedicated website for admission. Click on the link below or copy and paste the link to the browser address bar to access their site.
Admission to Prairie View A&M University is open to qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or educationally unrelated handicaps. Academic Preparation and motivation to succeed are major criteria for admission to the University.
Below is a list of materials you will need for the application process. This list is intended to assist you in your application process. For most updated requirements, please see admission link for future students.
- Completed Texas Common Application
- Non- refundable $25.00 application fee and a $30.oo late fee after the application deadline
- Official high school transcript from the most recent high school or General Education Development program (GED) certificate, or all previous colleges attended
- Minimum Test Scores: SAT- 820 or ACT-17
- Cumulative grade point average 2.50 or above (Unconditional)
- Minimum cumulative grade point average 2.00 or above (Provisional)
- All parts of TAAS completed successfully
- Copy of your Social Security Card
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.