Degree Audit and Graduation
It is exciting that you will finally achieve a milestone in your life. To make this process a bit smoother for you, the Department of Chemistry suggests you follow the following steps:
- Fill out the degree audit sheet for your degree options. This step should be done around September or earlier because you may need go over your degree plan with your advisor a few times before its completion.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed (substitution forms etc.), and make sure all signatures have been obtained.
- Fill out the graduation application form and pay the fee before the deadline. Please check the academic calendar for the most up-to-date information.
- Turn paperwork in and wait with fingers crossed.
- Don't forget to make a copy for your own record.
Useful info: College of Arts and Sciences Requirements:
Students pursuing an undergraduate degree in the College of Arts and Science must complete four semesters in a single foreign language unless a substitution is approved. Students may satisfy the language requirement through course work or examination. Credit by examination may be by Advanced Placement (AP) or College Level Examination Program (CLEP).
Students must earn a minimum overall grade point average of C in their college work. A specific grade point average may also be required by the department in which the student is majoring or minoring before the student is approved for graduation.
Transfer credits toward the major or minor must be approved by the department head and dean of the college in which the program is located.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.