Thank you for your interest in applying for admission to the Department of Chemistry.
The University has a dedicated website for admission. Click on the link below or copy and paste the link to the browser address bar to access their site.
Admission to Prairie View A&M University is open to qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or educationally unrelated handicaps. Academic Preparation and motivation to succeed are major criteria for admission to the University.
Below is a list of materials you will need for the application process. This list is intended to assist you in your application process. For detailed requirements, please see the link above.
- Completed Texas Common Application
- Non- refundable $25.00 application fee and a $30.oo late fee after the application deadline
- Official high school transcript from the most recent high school or General Education Development program (GED) certificate, or all previous colleges attended
- Minimum Test Scores: SAT- 820 or ACT-17
- Cumulative grade point average 2.50 or above (Unconditional)
- Minimum cumulative grade point average 2.00 or above (Provisional)
- Completed Student Readiness Survey Form I (WPD File)
- All parts of TAAS completed successfully
- Copy of your Social Security Card
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid
For Campus Visits or More Details Contact:
Amparo Isaza-Navarrete, M Ed, MCC
Recruitment Program Coordinator
College of Arts and Sciences
P.O. Box 227
New Science Bldg., 230AB
Prarie View, Texas 77446-0277
Tel: (936) 261-3184
Fax: (936) 857-2118
|Area of Application||Semester of Attendance||Deadline|
|International Admissions||Summer||March 1|
|University College (Freshman Housing)||Fall||July 15|
|University Village (Upperclassmen )||Fall||July 15|
|Financial Aid||Summer||May 1|
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.