Ph.D. University of Wyoming
Room: 230-AM NSB,
Department of Chemistry
Prairie View A&M University
P.O. Box 519,
Prairie View, Texas 77446
Area of Interest
- Synthesis of Inorganic materials for bone repairs and bone tissue engineering
- Novel heterogeneous catalyst system based on open framework cobalt phosphate, metal oxides and cobalt complexes immobilized on silica support
Current Research Activities
My current research interest can be found Current Research
- L. Adams, A. Oki, T. Grady, H. McWhinney, Z, Luo.” Preparation and characterization of sulfonic acid-functionalized single-walled carbon nanotubes. Physica E. low dimensional systems and nanostructures. 2009, 41(4), 723-728
- L. Carson, C. Kelly-Brown, M. Stewart, A. Oki , G. Regisford Z. Luo and V. Bakhmutov. Synthesis and characterization of chitosan-carbon nanotube composites. Materials letters. 2009, 63 (6-7), 617-620
- Aderemi Oki, Luqman Adams, and Zhiping Luo “ Solvothermal Synthesis of Carbon Nanotube-B2O3 Nanocomposite using tri-butyl borate as boron oxide. Inorg. Chem.. Commun. 2008, 11, 275-278.
- Aderemi Oki, Luqman Adams, Zhiping Luo, Edigin Osayamen, Paul Biney,Valery Khabashesku. “Functionalization of single-walled carbon nanotubes with N-[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ethylenediamine and its cobalt complex,” Journal of Physics and Chemistry of solids, 2008, 69, 1194-1198
- Aderemi Oki, Luqman Adams, Valery Khabashesku, Yamen Edigin, Paul Biney, Zhipping Luo “Dispersion of aminoalkyl-silyl ester or amine alkyl-phosphonic acid Side wall functionalized Carbon Nanotubes in silica using sol-gel processing” Mater. Lett. 2008, 62(6-7), 918-922.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.