Dr. Felicia Nave
Provost & Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
Office: A.I. Thomas Administration Bldg., Ste. 217
Phone: (936) – 261-2178
Curriculum Vitae: pdf
2005 Ph. D. in Engineering, Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
2001 M.S. in Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Department of Chemical & Environmental Engineering University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
1997 B.S. in Chemistry, Alcorn State University, Lorman, Mississippi
APPOINTMENTS AND POSITIONS
2010 – present Associate Provost & Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs, PrairieView A&M University
2009 – 2010 Interim Assistant Dean, College of Engineering, Prairie View A&M University
2009 – present Associate Professor Chemical Engineering, Prairie View A&M University
- Modification of surface chemistry to achieve selective separation using functionally specified membranes and thin films. Modeling the behavior of these systems is area of interest also.
- Design, development and characterization of new materials for biological applications including: (a) targeted drug delivery and (b) biosensors.
- Issues impacting the Recruitment, Retention, and Persistence of African-American and women students in STEM disciplines.
- Issues impacting the Professional Development, Advancement and Persistence of Women Faculty and Students in Engineering
- Curriculum Development in the areas of bioengineering and nanotechnology.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.