- The program is using the on-line centralized internship application, DICAS, which may be accessed at https://portal.dicas.org , e-mail DICASinfo@DICAS.org. DICAS will be available after December for the Spring Match. The on-line application must be completed for our program by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on February 15th. The fee to use DICAS is $40 for the first application submitted and $20 for each additional application.
- When completing the application form, applicants must include the name and contact information (specifically an e-mail address) for each reference. This will trigger an e-mail message requesting completion of a reference form. The form will be completed on-line. Students submitting more than one application will need to use the same individuals as references for each application.
- Applicants who apply to internships using DICAS will be asked to complete a personal statement. Questions to be addressed in the personal statement include:
- Why do you want to enter the dietetics profession?
- Discuss experiences that have helped to prepare you for your career,
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses or areas needing improvement?
- 1000 Word limit
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be sent to
DICAS- Transcript Dept
PO Box 9118
Watertown, MA 02472
- Applicants must also register online for computer matching at www.dnddigital.com and select dietetic internship priority choices by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on February 15th. There is a $50.00 computer matching fee.
- Mail your internship application fee ($50.00) to:
The Dietetic Internship Program
Prairie View A&M University
PO Box 519; Mail Stop 2004
Prairie View TX 77446
For more information, contact
The Internship Program Director
Prairie View A & M University,
P.O. Box 519; Mail Stop 2004,
Prairie View TX. 77446.
Tel. (936) 261-2510
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.