Request for New Space or Moves

In efforts to track requests for space in a more efficient manner and to plan for the physical needs of Prairie View A&M University, the office of Space Planning has formalized a process. All requests for additional space or facility must be made on the Request for New Space and Moves Form. The form should be used for requesting any type of space and/or facility not currently allocated to the requesting unit.

Each form sent to the Office of Campus Planning must be approved and signed by the responsible Dean, Director or Vice President. The request will be evaluated by the Office of Campus Planning, in coordination with the requestor, and recommendation will be forwarded to the Vice President Business Affairs for consideration.

If renovation or new construction cost are required as part of the space request, the Office of Campus Planning will coordinate scope definition and cost estimates as part of the review process. The requesting department must fund all work associated with the new space or renovation being requested. This cost includes the actual move of all new equipment and the cost of all construction and renovation requests.


Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.