Austin Hayward III

September 20, 2017

Austin Hayward III

Austin Hayward III

Facilities Coordinator II

Austin Hayward III began his PVAMU journey as a freshman in 2010.  He describes his PV experience as an uphill journey but  Hayward a native of Houston, chose Prairie View because ”I have a small but indescribable support system (Father, Mother, Sister, and Grandfather) whom are also Productive Alumni of Prairie View A&M University. “

Mr. Hayward is a 2017 spring graduate with a master in Architecture.  He gives credit to Prairie View for providing an extraordinary opportunities during his undergraduate studies to gained both knowledge and work experience.  Prior to completing his bachelor’s degree his professional career began as a summer intern with Webber LLC as a Field Engineer. He later accepted another position with the Harris County Engineering Department in Houston, Texas, as an Assistant Project Manager.  Currently he is working under the Division of Business Affairs in Campus Planning as a Facilities Coordinator II.

“This position here at Prairie View A&M also gives me the opportunity to be close to our young Panther youths. Their educational lives here at PVAMU are invaluable, and I now have the opportunity to instill in them some qualities and traits that I’ve obtained from PVAMU that have molded me into the man I am today. I genuinely believe in ‘Uplifting’ others and giving back to a University that has blessed me with strength, power, and freedom to succeed in all of my endeavors (Pride of a Panther).”