Prairie View A&M University is ranked #3 in the State in total HUB expenditures with certified HUB Vendors for the reporting period of September 01, 2014 through February 28, 2015.
For us, this accomplishment validates the hard work and committed support of the HUB Program. When it comes to having success, there is no substitute for hard work. But on the other hand, hard work won’t do any good if your accomplishments are going unnoticed. Congratulations to the entire campus community which included Administration, Faculty and Staff, the HUB Committee, the Procurement Office and our HUB Vendors for helping Prairie View A&M University attain such an honor.
Listed below are the accomplishments of the Prairie View A&M University HUB Program:
Fiscal year 2013-2015 ending 08/31/2014
- PVAMU was ranked #4 in the State
- PVAMU was THIRD highest ranked among the A&M System members
- PVAMU exceeded 3 out of 6 PVAMU assigned HUB Goals
- PVAMU exceeded 3 out of 6 State assigned HUB Goals
- PVAMU- A record thirty (30 ) Departments met or exceeded their University assigned HUB Goals for FY2014
Fiscal Year 2014-2015 for the 6 months ending 02/28/2015
- PVAMU is ranked #3 in the State (36.78%)
- The highest ranked among the A&M System members
- PVAMU has exceeded 4 out of 6 PVAMU assigned HUB Goals
- PVAMU has exceeded 4 out of 6 State assigned HUB Goals
Let’s maintain the Momentum Stars as we reach higher to be the best!