An applicant to the Executive MBA program will be evaluated for admission based on the following:
- Completed Application for Admission to the PVAMU Graduate School through www.applytexas.org
- Completed Application for Admission for the PVAMU Executive MBA Program.
- A $50.00 non-refundable application fee. An additional $15.00 late fee is required if the application is submitted after the application deadline. Pay the application fee.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education (i.e., college or university).
- Official transcripts from EACH institution attended. The academic institution(s) must forward the transcripts directly to Prairie View A&M University. Transcripts “Issued to Student” will ONLY be accepted in an envelope sealed by the academic institution. Applicants must include ALL institutions attended, regardless of the number or type of credits taken, terms attended, or whether transfer credits are reflected on another transcript.
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.00 grading scale for regular graduate degree status.*
- A minimum 2.45 grade point average on a 4.00 grading scale, but not less than 2.75 for provisional graduate student status.*
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, including one letter certifying a minimum of three years of management/leadership experience (e.g., as project manager, director, district manager, supervisor, etc.) or two years of executive level experience. Letters may come from former professors, colleagues, managers and/or supervisors.
- An interview (phone or in-person).
- Professional resume or vita.
- Personal essay on the topic provided.
*Note: In some cases, a student may be provisionally admitted, but the student must provide additional information which can substitute for any of these criteria. Please contact the EMBA Director at (936) 261-3662 for information.
Domestic Students Only
|Spring||October 1||November 1||November 2 – 15|
|Fall||June 1||July 1||July 2 – 15|
Need Adobe? Get it here.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (936) 261-EMBA (3622)
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.