Brief Program Description:
- A two-year, 12 course program for managers and executives.
- Classes will be offered conveniently in northwest Houston at the PVAMU Northwest Houston Center
- Courses offered on alternate Saturdays
- No GMAT or GRE Exam required!
- Course materials covered in eight (8) weeks
- Study immersion trip to China
- Two courses offered per semester – Spring, Summer and Fall Semesters
- Now accepting applications – space is limited!
- Program costs include tuition, meals on class days, course materials, trip to China and related tuition expenses.
- Students develop robust and dynamic networks among their teams and build their network with access to industry leaders including the Dean’s Advisory Board.
- Programs are accredited by AACSB International
- Classes taught by highly-qualified faculty with published research and experience in their fields
- For information, contact: Ms. Charity Cooper (936) 261-EMBA or 3622or (713) 790-7212.
Help us Spread the Word!
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.