Prairie View A&M University is teaming up with Bell Curves, one of the country’s leading Test Preparation companies, to help you reach your graduate school goals. Most business schools require the GMAT or GRE for admission – the better the score, the better your options! Take a top-notch GMAT course for a great price and GET AHEAD OF THE CURVE TODAY!
How does this work?
- Registered participants will receive 36 hours of instruction, 4 diagnostic exams and all materials
- Classes will begin in September 2014 and are open to the general population.
- Classes will be held on Saturday morning (eight classes)
- Registration will begin in May with payment plans available.
- PVAMU students who register by July 15 will also be eligible for student discounts!
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.