FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES, NOT HOW YOU’LL PAY FOR THEM
The high school Four-Year Scholarship is for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program. Contact your high school academic advisor or campus Military Science department for more information.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- An eight-year service commitment with the Army
- Serve full time in the Army for four years and four years with the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR).
- Cadets may also choose to serve in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career.
APPLY ONLINE FOR AN ARMY ROTC FOUR-YEAR SCHOLARSHIP
If you are applying for a scholarship, you first will need to create a MY GOARMY account. Once you create an account, you will be sent to the Log In page. Use your newly created account information and select the option “ROTC 4-Year Scholarship Application” radio button. This will direct you straight to the online scholarship application.
Contact the Enrollment Officer
Mr. Tracy Hankins
Phone: (936) 261-1608
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.