QUICK THEA INFORMATION
PVAMU Quick THEA Procedures:
1. Call the Testing, Tracking, Assessment and Evaluation Unit at (936) 261-3699, click to sign up online, or come by Room 141 – Delco Building.
2. Pay the $29 test fee at the time of the test administration. This payment can be made with a personal check, money order, VISA or Master Card, or purchase order (we do not accept cash). Make sure your personal check or money order is made payable to NES. Be sure to write your social security number on your payment.
3. Bring two (2) forms of identification (one with a recent photo).
4. Bring two (2) No. 2 pencils.
IMPORTANT NOTES about Quick THEA:
· Score reports are guaranteed within ten (10) working days. Scores may not be produced if any or all outstanding fees that are applicable are not paid in full.
· The test session is (5) hours long. The time may be used to work on any or all three sections of the test.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.