- Oct. 8-Nov. 14, 2012-New core survey distributed via eCourses and web
- Nov. 16, 2012-results communicated to all faculty at Special Call Meeting
- Oct. 17-Nov. 30, 2012-Departments and Colleges/Schools submit full course proposals (scanned as one document) to the Core Curriculum Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dec. 12, 2012-Core Curriculum Committee + Task Force review proposals at NWHC, 9am-5pm
- Dec. 21, 2012-Results of review communicated to departments (including denials or opportunities for revision).
- Jan. 31, 2013-FINAL proposals due to the Core Curriculum Committee (given timeframe, no exceptions can be made).
- Feb. 1-Feb. 15, 2013-Core Curriculum Committee selection for recommendation to University Academic Council.
- Feb. 21, 2013-Recommendation to the University Academic Council on new core.
- Mar – Apr. 2013-University Academic Council review of proposed courses and new core
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.